A potential carrier in the field of Information Accounts in such a position where self-motivated, energetic, dependable team member, capable of thinking and acting independently and imitative person is required and will allow human resource development growth as well as learning process, which will give me to work in diversified global world. I will be willing to work in a multi-culture team environment while complying with respective organization policy procedures, safety program and the relevant Code of Conduct.
- 2013 - 2017Trouser Line Ltd.Factory MerchandiserResponsibilities :
Check & read all mail from Buyer & Merchandiser and reply them
Make BOM sheet and collect every items for garment from local market
Count, check, receive & store all PDF, fabric, thread & all accessories
Sample related problem solution by corresponding with Buyer/ Merchandising Team
File maintain and reporting every time-every day
Try to make every Sample in due time
Wash follow up
Sample finishing and submission in due time
Sample review with Buyer / Merchandising Team
Always correspondence to Buyer /Buying office / Merchandising Team and factory
Implement New Design for Sampling (if needed)
Collect New Design from Net and implement to Sampling
- 2007 - 2013An Orascom TelecomCustomer Care RepresentativeI have worked under “Orascom Telecom Ventures Ltd. (Banglalink)” as a “Customer Care Representative” from 28th October 2007 at Goalundo Bazar, Rajbari and Faridpur Sadar, Faridpur (Banglalink Service Point) under Tiger’s Den, Plot#4, SW (H), Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Motivate every customer with politeness
Customer register & Daily reporting
Stock register maintain
- 2007 - 2007Compassion BangladeshProject ManagerWorked “Raghunandanpur Child Sponsorship Program” Under “Compassion International” as a Project Manager from 11th May 2006 to 27th October 2007.
Prepare budget of short/long project.
Child Collection, Implementation, monthly meeting & Controlling.
Quarterly health checkup, hygienic material supply, audit & report
Fooding & Education.
- 2000 - 2007The Bangladesh Bible SocietyComputet Assistate Text ProcessingWorked with The “Bangladesh Bible Society” as a CATP (Asst.) (Computer Assistate Text Processing)” department since 1st July 2000 and I have been charged in Sales Assistant from 1st August 2005 to 10th May 2006 at 390, New Eskaton Road, Moghbazar, Dhaka-1217.
Translate in to Bengali from English (Comics, News Latter etc)
Design and Make any book, calendar, comics, news latter etc
Typing, proof reading & monitoring every printing
Create Advertisement for any Company for publish in Newspaper or Magazine
- 1998 - 1999Dhaka College, DhakaM.Com (Management)
- Good team player
- Hard work under pressure
- Finding always new idea
- Honest & highly ambitious
- Playing Football
- Novel Reading
- Sex: Male
- Marital Status: Married
- Religion: Christian
- Nationality: Bangladeshi by Birth
- Date of Birth: 5th-DEC-1976
This information is visible only for registered users.